This pandemic is changing the world. It’s changing the way we manage our personal and business life. I wanted to write about a few things you can do in order to be pro-active and help your clients.
What to do:
- Don’t go silent. Get in touch with your clients, ask questions and offer help.
- Update you working hours (if they have changed) on your Google My Business listing.
- Add a short post on Google My Business explaining to your customers what are you doing at this time
- Create a post on your website, updating about you current situation and how you are coping.
- Send an email to your customers so they know what to expect.
- Update the “Contact us” page on your website with information about your current business situation, even if your service has not changed.
Questions to be answered:
- Are you still active and offering services & products?
- Which changes are you implementing in your business?
- Do you clients need to make any changes?
- Is there a delay or cancellation of services?
- Is there a product or service that you are offering online?
- Are you offering a waver or postponing payment requests from your customers?
The main idea here is to make sure everyone has clear expectations and understands the situation. Stay connected and provide stability during this uncertain time.
If you have done some steps that have helped, please add a comment below so others can learn. I would like to learn from you too.
How can I help?
If there is any help you need with your online presence of your business- editing your website, sending a newsletter, updating your social media profile – I am offering a free consultation conference call.
Please schedule your time here.
I would like to help and support you at this stressful time.
Keep safe and keep a distance.